Apply This Homemade Mask On Your Hair Right Now And Make it Grow Like Crazy which is around 30 years, hair growth slows down. This happens due to hormonal imbalances, excessive stress and an imbalanced diet.
Anyone with long and thick hair is seen as healthy and strong. So if you want longer, stronger hair in just a few days follow this recipe below religiously and you’ll notice incredible results!
Curry Leaves – 10 to 12
Yogurt or Curd – 4 tablespoons
Fenugreek powder – 1 tablespoon
1-mix 1 tablespoon of curry leaves paste with 3 to 4 tablespoons of yogurt
2-Add 1 tablespoon of fenugreek powder.
3-Mix them until they form a smooth paste.
4-Massage your scalp and hair with this hair mask .
5-Leave it on for 30 minutes and wash it off with shampoo.
5-Repeat this once in a week and get long hair.
Enjoy the result
Egg & Olive Oil Hair Mask
Eggs and olive oil are not just staple ingredients for a healthy body. They’re also very nourishing for your hair.
Eggs are naturally rich in proteins and fatty acids that fill in keratin gaps in the hair shafts. They are also rich in essential minerals that boost hair growth, such as sulfur, phosphorus, iron, zinc and vitamin E.
Olive oil is rich in antioxidants that ensure a healthy scalp to provide a favorable environment for hair to grow.
The mask also uses plain yogurt, which acts as a cleanser for the scalp, removing dead cells and oils clogging the hair follicles. The lemon juice adds antibacterial properties to the mask, thus preventing scalp problems like dandruff.
Things you’ll need:
Egg (supplies keratin) – 1
Plain yogurt (scalp cleanser) – 2 teaspoons
Lemon juice (antibacterial) – 1 tablespoon
Olive oil (antioxidants) – 1 teaspoon
Step 1. Combine the egg, yogurt, olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl
1-Break open 1 egg into a bowl. 2-Add 2 teaspoons of plain yogurt.
3-Add in 1 teaspoon of olive oil. 4-Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice as well.
Step 2. Mix the ingredients and use the hair mask once a week
- Use a hand blender to whip the ingredients into a smooth paste.
- Use a cosmetic brush to apply the mask evenly on your hair and scalp. It’s easiest to apply the mask on damp hair.
- Leave the mask in your hair for 30 minutes before rinsing it out.
- Shampoo your hair as usual.
- Use this mask once a week to give your hair a keratin boost and promote healthy hair growth.
Onion Hair Mask
As much as you hate the smell of onions, your hair loves them. Onions are rich in sulfur that promotes collagen production in your scalp and thus allows new hair follicles to grow.
They are also rich in antioxidants that can prevent premature graying of your hair. The antibacterial properties of onions also help keep scalp problems at bay.
Combining honey with onion paste will help draw in moisture, and its antioxidants will help promote hair growth. You can also use onion juice to get rid of gray hair and prevent hair loss.
Things you’ll need:
Red onion, blended into a paste (promotes collagen production) – ¼ cup
Honey (antioxidants) – 1 tablespoon
Step 1. Mix the honey and onion paste
1-Add 1 tablespoon of honey to ¼ cup of red onion paste.
2-Mix the two well.
Step 2. Apply the onion hair mask once a week
- Apply the onion mask on your hair and scalp using a hair dye brush.
- Leave in the mask for at least 30 minutes. You can wear a shower cap to prevent all that dripping and leave the mask in your hair overnight.
- Rinse out the mask with plain or lukewarm water, then shampoo as usual. You can also make a DIY shampoo to keep it all-natural.
- Use this mask 1 or 2 times per week for maximum hair growth.