Got a double chin or chubby cheeks? Hate your selfies and closeups?
Well, we’ve got some solutions just for you!
There isn’t a single person on this planet who doesn’t want to have a beautiful face. After all, the face is the first part of your body that people notice. Isn’t It?
Infact, most people will judge you only by your facial looks. People with a slim, attractive face are always liked by the opposite gender compared to the people with a fat chubby face.
We know that having a double chin can lower your self-esteem and confidence. But, to get rid of face fat, you’ll have to work on it!
Having chiselled jawline and high cheekbones like supermodels isn’t that easy! You’ve to work hard on your body and control your cravings…
Common Reasons For Having A Double Chin
Although there can be a number of reasons that you’re be having a double chin or face fat because we all are unique.
But, there are some common reasons, which are listed below:
- More intake of sugar, salt and fat (Packaged Food)
- Poor eating habits and skipping meals
- Poor diet – Particularly that lacks Vitamin A, Vitamin C and beta-carotene
- Side-effects of any medication
- Lack of sleep
4 Genuine & Effective Ways On How To Lose Face Fat And Look Super Hot:
Journey Of Getting Rid Of Double Chin Starts By Losing Overall Body Fat
Websites online that’ll guide you to do some facial exercises to make your face thinner in a few days. But, you’ll not get the effective results because spot reduction of fat doesn’t really happen!
So, what does this mean?
Well, if you want to lose extra fat on your face and reduce puffiness, then you need to work on your entire body.
Create a caloric deficit
In order to get those beautiful high cheekbones and a chiseled jawline, you need to set a caloric deficit.
Now, what’s a caloric deficit? Well, I’ll explain…
It means you have to consume lesser calories than your body burns.
So, if you want to lose a single pound, you need to burn around 3,500 calories. But, this isn’t 100 percent true as it also depends on a person’s body type.
So keep in mind: Eat fewer calories than your body burns to lose fat!
Don’t starve yourself!
If you’re exercising lose excess face fat, then you need to keep in mind that you should start eliminating only a few calories (not more than 500) per day in order to stay healthy.
You can start by giving up your for favorite chocolate chip chocolate cookies or any of those unhealthy snacks you like to binge on…
If you cut a lot of calories, you may be depriving your body of energy. This’ll eventually make your body weak and unhealthy. Also, you may become more cranky…
Make exercise a habit in 21 days!
So, now that we’ve covered the diet part, let’s come to the exercise part…
You’ll have to start exercising for 20-30 minutes a day. And, don’t worry. It’s not that difficult! You need to devote time on your body in order to look good! When you start eating lesser calories and burning more, your body will use up the excess fat as stored energy!
Here, patience and consistency is key.
In this process, you’ll lose face fat and body fat! This means that not only you’ll have a thinner face, but also a thin body! If you can exercise for 21 days without missing a day, then it’ll automatically become a habit!
An Easy Diet To Slim Down Your Face!
Exercising alone will not help you in getting rid of that double chin!For that, you’ll also have to eat a healthy, balanced diet.
Why? Well, let me explain…
If you continue to eat packaged food which has excessive sugar, salt, fat and carbohydrates, then you’re totally undoing your workout efforts.
So what to eat instead?
Well, you must eat fresh veggies, fruits, protein rich foods and fibrous foods instead of salty foods and sugar rich foods.
Never skip meals: Eat nuts as a healthy snack
Along with eating healthy, you need to make sure that you eat meals at the right time for good digestion!
Also, remember to skip meals because it’s not good for your health! Also, indulge in eating healthy snacks like nuts and fruits – Forget those cookies and crips!
If you eat packaged food or junk food containing too much salt…it’ll encourage your body to retain more water.
So, what does this mean?
As a result, it’ll bloat your face…
Some Healthy Food Choices
Here are some healthy food choices you should definitely include in your daily routine – Spinach, salmon, peanut butter, oats, eggs, brown rice, broccoli, bananas, avocados and almonds.
Also, try to stay away from alcohol as much as possible because one of the negative side effects of alcohol includes a bloated face.
Never starve your body because it’ll actually reduce your metabolism and losing weight from your face will become harder for you.
Drinking Plenty Of Water Can Help You To Get Rid Of a Double Chin
Drinking water is necessary for our body, but some people drink really less water in their daily life. You may not believe it, but drinking plenty of water can help you to lose face fat!
How? I’ll tell you…
Water helps in dissolving the wastes accumulated in your body and also help detox your body. Water will not only help you to get a fat-free face but also gives you glowing, clear looking skin – How cool is that!?
You don’t have to spend money on cosmetic surgeries to get a thin good looking face! Also, if you keep your body constantly hydrated, you’ll feel better and in a few weeks, a chiselled jawline will be waiting for you.
Double Chin Exercises To Burn Face Fat
Here’s a few exercises that’ll help you get a less fatty face:
Free your tongue
- To do this double chin yoga exercise, simply take out your tongue as far as you can while keeping your eyes wide open.
- You should hold this position till your eyes start watering up or for at least a minute.
- When your eyes are watering, toxins are released from your body.
- Repeat it 4-5 times.
Since all your facial muscles are involved in this exercise, it’ll help in stretching and toning your entire face including the neck.
Kiss The Sky Pose
Kiss the sky exercise will help you to get rid of double chins and prevent sagging!
In this pose your chin and cheek muscles are engaged.
1. To do this facial exercise, you need to slowly tip your chin upward as much as you can so that the skin below your neck can be stretched.
2. Start blowing air out of your mouth as if you’re kissing the sky.
3. Hold this pose for 15 seconds and repeat it 4-5 times.
How will you be benefitted?
This yoga pose will help in firming your jaw lines and highlighting your cheekbones.
Smiling Fish Face
You may think of this facial exercise as if someone is pouting too much for a selfie, but it is one of the best exercises to lose face fat fast. This yoga pose involves your cheeks and chin muscles.
- To form this pose, you have to form a traditional fish face by puckering your lips together and sucking your cheeks in.
- While doing this, you have to maintain your smiling face and breathe slowly.
- Repeat this exercise 7-8 times.
- Be careful while doing this exercise because you can end up biting your cheeks.
How will it benefit you?
If you regularly do this exercise you’ll have toned cheeks and chin muscles.
This facial exercise is great to tone the upper muscles of your face. You just have to behave as if you’re shocked!
- You need to open your eyes as wide as you can OR simply firm your forehead.
- Maintain this position for as long as you can and simultaneously look left and right.
- Repeat it 5-6 times.
How will you be benefitted?
Temple Dancer helps in erasing fine lines on your forehead.
Lion Face Part 1
- To do Lion Face part 1, you can start by clinching up your fist and squeezing your entire face tightly.
- While doing this, your eyes will close and your nose will squinch up.
- You need to slowly breathe through your nose and then continue to part 2 of the exercise.
Lion Face Part 2
To do this exercise, you’ll have to release the Lion Face Part 1 pose.
- Just exhale through your mouth by opening your mouth wide and taking out your tongue.
- While doing this exercise, make sure that your eyes are also widely opened for the full effect.
- Repeat the entire Lion Face exercise 4-5 times to get a slimmer face within a few weeks.
While you do Lion Face exercise, your whole face is stretched including your neck. So, it will help in toning your entire face along with releasing tension.
Satchmo was named after horn players who store air in their cheeks. It is really an exceptional exercise to get rid of double chin because it engages your cheek muscles along with jaws and chin muscles.
If you continue doing this exercise for a few weeks it will result in strong, beautiful cheekbones.
- To do this, just take a long breath and puff the breath from cheek to cheek.
- Continue doing it for 2-3 minutes.
Satchmo helps in reducing the chubbiness of your cheeks by toning it. It also helps in strengthening jaws and chin muscles.
Baby Bird Pose
This is a very simple facial exercise which can help you to get rid of double chin.
How to do Baby Bird Pose?
- Firstly, you need to lift your head upwards and tilt it towards the right side.
- Next, press the tip of the tongue to the roof of your mouth.
- Then smile and swallow at the same time.
- Relax and repeat it for the left side.
- Repeat it 4-5 times.
How will this pose benefit you?
This facial yoga pose will help in preventing the formation of jowls and skin sagging by toning your neck muscles.
Muscles Involved: Engages your cheeks, lips and jaw muscles
- Just smile wide such that you show off your white teeth.
- Then, you need to gently press your fingertips on the crease between your lips and nose.
- Slowly lift your muscles up with your fingertips by applying a little pressure.
- Repeat this 15-20 times.
How will it benefit you?
Puppet face will help you in fading away fine lines between the lips and nose and at the same time strengthens your cheek muscles.
Important Things You Need To Know About Double Chin Exercises
The facial exercises mentioned above on how to lose face fat alone will not help you to get rid of double chin. That being said, you should never fully rely on facial exercises because spot reduction of fat is not effective.
The best way to get rid of chin fat and cheek fat is by losing the overall body weight. If you exercise daily, eat healthily and do the facial yoga exercises – and you’ll have slim attractive face along with a toned body.
Some Creative & Effective Tips on How To Get Rid Of Face Fat
If you want to see fast results, you can follow these tips along with the above instructions. If you follow only these tips, then you won’t be able to see the desired results on your face – These are just some extra tips!
- If you have always filled balloons with the air pump in a party, then stop doing it. Start blowing air from your lungs into the balloon as it will help in toning your cheeks. Blow 10-12 balloons daily or blow and release one balloon 10-12 times to see desired results.
You can try putting a towel dipped in warm water on your face. According to some people, steam can help you to lose fat on face – Some fat will be released when you sweat.
Do you like chewing gum!? If yes, then start chewing sugar-free gum for at least 30 minutes twice a day. When you chew gum, you’re actually working out your facial muscles and it can help in toning your face.
Try massaging your face with wheat germ or ginseng oil as it will help in stimulating blood circulation in the face. It has many other benefits for your skin, like anti-aging, dark circles and lots more. Apply the oil in a circular motion with your palms to see results.
After reading this article, I think you’ll never search Google for queries like – How to lose face fat? Now, you must have understood the basic concept of losing fat and getting rid of the double chin will be easy for you.
We hope that you’ll soon achieve what you desire – A slim face with chiselled jawline. You can also have a toned body if you follow our instructions completely.
If this article was helpful for you, don’t forget to share it with your friends!