Both, men and women, experience various issues with the hair grow, especially if it is thin and fragile. In the case of men, this is often due to genetics, and in the case of women, hair problems are usually caused by frequent dying, various chemicals in hair styling products, as well as the use of hair straighteners and hair dryers. Yet, we will reveal a recipe for turbo growth of the hair , which will accelerate its growth, and the effects will be achieved literally overnight! The following hair mask will naturally provide the needed nutrients, which will provide the needed volume, shine, and quality of the hair, and will speed up the process of its growth. Read more : aloe vera gel and vitamin e oil hair serum
How to make your hair grow strongerHair is made up of keratin and dead skin cells. While there’s no direct method to make your hair grow faster overnight, there are steps you can take to keep your hair healthy and long. Talk to your doctor before trying supplements such as biotin, keratin, or other nutritional supplements. They may interact with medications and cause unintended side effects.
1. Keep up with vitamins and nutrientsWhile many companies promote vitamins or supplements for hair growth, they don’t always directly affect hair length. But the body does require a lot of energy to make your hair grow. Missing out on balanced meals and nutrients can affect hair growth.
2. Apply essential oilsPut a few drops of pumpkin seed oil into your shampoo or dilute it with jojoba oil. One study showed that pumpkin seed increases hair count for men with hair loss by 40 percent. Avoid applying essential oils directly to your skin. You can dilute the oil with a few drops of essential oil per ounce of carrier oil. Two other oils that may help include rosemary and peppermint oil. While the trials have been animal studies, results suggest that these oils may benefit hair growth. You can also mix these essential oils with other carrier oils that prevent hair damage, such as:
3. Try topical ointmentsTopical ointments are generally for people experiencing hair loss. They may help your hair grow. Studies show that these products are effective in treating alopecia, or hair loss, and promoting hair growth:
- topical melatonin reduces hair loss and increases hair density
- topical minoxidil 5 percent slows hair loss
- ketoconazole shampoo
4. Take keratin supplementsThere aren’t many studies on the effects of protein, keratin, and vitamins on hair health. One study looked at a product that had 500 milligrams of keratin and other vitamins and minerals. The group that took the supplement showed:
- 12.5 percent reduction in hair loss
- 5.9 percent improved in hair strength
- improved hair brightness and luster
5. Use proteinProtein helps your hair grow and protect it from chemical and environmental damage. If you style or apply heat to your hair often, using a protein treatment can protect your hair. You can purchase these online or use coconut oil at home. Coconut oil helps reduce protein lost both before and after washing hair. Too much protein can affect your kidneys. It may also cause your hair to become brittle, although this is rare. It’s best to get protein from your diet and not supplements. You can get protein from vegetables, nuts, yogurt, and other foods.
6. Caffeinate your folliclesStudies are still new on the effects of caffeine on hair growth, but a cell study found that caffeine may have growth-promoting effects on hair. Using hair products with caffeine, like this shampoo by AB Crew, as an ingredient may help. What’s more, you will need only three ingredients:
- 2 Tbsp. Castor Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Egg Yolk