Many people are dealing with moles, warts, skin tags and dark spots every day. That is making their life harder and they get annoyed by these conditions. Although there are natural remedies for those who suffer from the already mentioned conditions and in this article you will read about those remedies.
1. How to deal with Skin tags?
Skin tags are fleshy bumps that can be from the size of a grain of rice to the size of a pea. They occur where the skin folds. Here are some natural remedies in order to fix this problem.
- Apple cider vinegar – Twice every day apply a cotton ball and in 2 to 4 weeks you will notice that the skin tag is gone.
- Castor oil and baking soda – You need to make a paste from these two and apply that over the skin tag. Repeat this procedure twice every day, until you notice improvements.
- Tea tree oil – With just 2 to 3 drops of tea tree oil on a cotton ball that has been moistened with water your skin tag will drop off in almost two weeks.
2. How to deal with Moles?
Moles are harmless but can make the person who has them to be unconfident because they can look unattractive. They are black brown spots and they can be flat or raised, rough or smooth, with or without hair. If you notice some unexplained changes that the mole has change in its color or shape you should visit the doctor immediately. If not you can use these natural remedies in order to eliminate them.
- Garlic – Place a crushed garlic glove on the mole and wrap it with bandage and you should leave it like that for at least 4 hours but for the best results possible you should leave it to stay over the night.
- Apple cider vinegar – Dipped cotton ball in ACV should be placed on the affected area and leave it like that over the night. For the next 10 days you should repeat the same procedure.
- Castor oil – For about one month you should rub the mole with a mixture of baking soda and few drops of castor oil. After doing that leave the rubbed area to dry naturally and repeat it twice daily.
3. How to deal with warts?
And in case you do, do you know how they are caused? They are caused by viruses especially belonging to the Human Papillomavirus family. They can last up to several weeks and even months and in some rare cases even years. Luckily for those who suffer from warts here are natural remedies in order to eliminate them.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is known all over the planet for its benefits because of its anti-inflammatory properties and that is what makes ACV effective against viruses (the reason for causing warts). All you will have to do is to wash the affected area before using this method. Soak a cotton ball in ACV and put that on the wart and wrap with a bandage. You should leave that like that for the next 24 hours and remember to replace it ever day. And also remember to wash the affected are before and after using this method.
Garlic is another ingredient with powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Mash some garlic juice and apply it on the wart and cover with a band-aid. Clean the area after using this method because garlic causes smell.
All you will have to do is to place a small piece of duct tape completely over the affected area. Do that continually for 6 days with replacing the tape as needed. After the 6 days you need to soak the wart in water and rub it with an emery board or pumice stone. The next morning put another duct tape and do the same for the next 6 days and do that for 2 months.
There is a known method with applying the inside of banana peel to the affected area. Another method that is believed that to even have better results is to press the inside of the peel over the wart and tape it and leave it to stay over the night. And you need to repeat this procedure until you notice improvements.
Pure raw honey
The best raw honey to use is organic Manuka honey that is harvested in New Zealand. It is really good for warts because it has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Cover the wart thoroughly in a thick layer of honey and wrap a piece of cloth around it. After one day change the bandage and repeat the same procedure daily.