We blink our eyes a lot of time in the day. Have you ever wonder what helps us to open and close our eyes? There is a ring of muscle which encircles our eyes and eyelids are one of the parts of it. These muscles allow us to open and close our eyes.
However, the eyelids start to droop due to factors such as aging process, heredity issues and sometimes due to long-term lifestyle habits.
Natural Remedy for Sagging Eyelids
Things you need :
- Egg white- 1
- Cotton swab- 1
- Clean the eyelid using warm water and remove the makeup if any.
- Now, crack the egg and separate white part from the yolk.
- Mash the egg white properly to get a thick paste.
- Now, dip the cotton swab into the paste of egg white and hold it on your closed eyelid
- Hold it for a while until the egg white get dry and stick to your eyelid.
- Repeat the process for a couple of time and then wash your face and eyelid with warm water.
- Continue the use of this remedy daily to get rid of sagging eyelid.
This is the most simple process you can use to treat the eyelid drooping issue at home. Along with the eyelid, you can apply some of the egg white on your face skin as well to reduce the fine lines and make your face look younger.Nature has a solution to all our health issues and the benefit is that the remedies are absolutely free from side effects. So, try the remedy today and treat the sagging eyelid quickly!