A tumbler of rice is all you need for better hair. Yes, it’s true. Simply soak it in water, and voila! You have rice water for hair treatment, that has been used since ages to solve all your hair problems.
It is Asia’s best kept ancient secret, and you must try it to know why. The best part is you can easily make it at home. Read on to find out how.
We all know benefits of rice water for skin and hair but today I will tell you right way to use rice water for hair growth. For this remedy you will need juat 1 ingredient and that is plain rice and you will also need an empty spray bottle
How to use rice water on your hair
What you need:
- 1 cup rice
- 1 cup water
How to make it:
- Rinse and strain your rice to remove any dirt or impurities that you don’t want to apply to your hair.
- Mix the strained rice in a medium-sized bowl with the water. You should mix until the water becomes pretty cloudy.
- Strain the rice, this time reserving the water. Store the rice for later, or cook it up!
- Put the rice water in a plastic container and cover it. Let the rice water sit at room temperature for 12 to 24 hours. This allows it to ferment and all of the yummy vitamins and minerals to come out. Tip: Don’t let it sit for over 24 hours. I let my first batch of rice water sit for two days (I had forgotten to take it into the shower with me), and it went bad.
- Refrigerate the rice water until you’re ready to use it.
- Fill a small container, like a travel-sized shampoo bottle or a small jar, with rice water for application. Keep the rest in your fridge.
Rice water acts a great conditioner for your hair and makes it shiny. At the same time on hair scalp it reduces friction and improve hair elasticity. Rice water is also very effective to repair dull and damaged hair and it also prevents hair from damaging in future. Rice water strengthen hair roots and increases hair volume
If you liked this articles please don’t forget to share it 🙂
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to communicate with us <3