Stretch marks, wrinkles, blemishes and burns are one of the most common skin problems among people, especially women, and this homemade gel are the best solution of this priblems.
When facing these, people often rely on all kinds of gel and a number of different skin treatments, many of which are usually high-priced and they just don’t offer the desired results.
The two ingredients of this homemade gel contain many healing properties, but only a few people know that when these two ingredients are combined, they can do miracles to our skin.
There is no doubt that coconut oil and Aloe Vera are products packed with some fantastic healing and nourishing properties.
When these two products are mixed together, they act as an excellent natural skin health booster it helps you to get rid of Stretch marks, wrinkles, blemishes and burns. For instance, one of the effects that this combination provides is stretch mark removal which is done in a quick and smooth way.If you are interested in making this amazing all-natural gel at home, keep on reading!
Aloe Vera and coconut oil are usually applied separately and they are part of many beauty and cosmetic products. However, by joining these products, their properties will enhance the effects on your skin. What is more, this remedy is completely natural and you don’t have to spend a small fortune to prepare it.
1.Coconut Oil Is Good For:
What’s so amazing about Coconut Oil?
- It naturally hydrates the skin.
- It gives the skin a natural glow.
- It helps with dry skin problems.
Natural skin hydration, providing an attractive glow, providing antifungal and antibacterial effects and highly recommended for individuals with dry skin type.
2.Aloe Vera Is Good For:
What’s so amazing about Aloe Vera?
- Aloe Vera helps with sunburn and thermal (heat or fire) burns.
- It revitalizes and naturally moisturizes the skin.
- It’s a great preventive from blemishes, wrinkles and stretch marks.
- It calms irritations or allergies on the skin.
Soothing sunburn or burns that come from boiling water, fire etc. Preventing or masking wrinkles, fine lines, stretch marks and blemishes. Calming irritated skin and allergic reactions on your skin, also, skin hydration and skin rejuvenation.
Read more: Easy methods to tighten your skin naturally
The Homemade Gel
- 1 cup of organic coconut oil
- 1 cup of aloe vera gel
- 3-4 drops of any essential oil
- Take a small bowl, put the coconut oil and Aloe Vera gel in it and mix them well.
- Stir the mixture for about five minutes. You should get a mixture with homogenous texture and bright color.
- Pour 3-4 drops of any essential oil and store the remedy in a clean glass jar with a good lid.
- Keep the mixture at room temperature in a slightly darker place.
Read more: how to remove skin tags naturally at home ?
How To Use:
Apply the mixture on your skin like any cream. The best time to use this gel is right after showering when the pores are open and the skin can absorb the useful ingredients almost immediately.
If you liked this article don’t forget to share it with your family and friends (PINTEREST)
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to communicate with us.